Convergence Workforce is a full-service, hassle-free solution for all outsourcing needs. We provide high-quality, cost-effective, and customized, data-driven solutions.
Our company culture is founded on building our employees up and supporting them to grow in an exciting and driven workplace environment. When you love what you do and you love where you work, it's hard not to thrive! Our management team is known for being exceptionally communicable, actively seeking input, and out-of-the-box creative thinking. Join our expanding team today to experience what it feels like to make a real impact and feel valued today!
Convergence is hiring a Recruiter for a large U.S.-based chain of healthcare facilities.
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of direct care clinical and non-clinical positions. The Recruiter participates in the entire staffing process: receives, sources, and sorts candidates using our applicant tracking system.
This is an in-office position in our dynamic Har Hotzvim office. Hours are Sunday-Thursday 3pm-12am. Compensation is based on experience and includes high bonus potential.
- Active ownership of full-cycle recruitment.
- Utilize innovative sourcing methods to create a robust pipeline for future openings in key markets.
- Refine and elevate an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Performs initial interviews to determine candidate suitability for placement.
- Interacts with hiring managers to evaluate and recommend applicants for employment and fill vacant positions for assigned facilities
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in the applicant tracking system
- Utilizes telephone screenings, resumes, electronic applications, certifications/licenses, and assessments to determine if candidates meet the minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities to be a good fit for the position
- Must have experience working in a high-volume/fast-paced environment and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Basic skills in Microsoft business applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), staffing software/applicant tracking systems, and recruitment sites/tools a plus
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including proficiency in cold calling
- Prior experience in full life cycle recruitment is a plus but not required
Please send your CV to [email protected]