The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for a MarCom and Social Media Coordinator to join our amazing team.
The MarCom and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for managing Social Media, building and maintaining landing pages and creating and posting exciting content on a variety of platforms. The ideal MarCom and Social Media Coordinator candidate would be a Marketing Manic with a love and passion for creation and communication.
This is a full-time position based in the USA or Israel.
- Social Media Marketing – Content Creation and MarCom
- Creating email blasts, websites, landing pages and banners
- Assist in the creation of content for marketing materials including presentations, articles, press releases, and web content
- Inbound Marketing: Client Segmentation and Curation
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
- Exceptionally organized and competent individual, with the ability to multi-task
- Quick thinker, savvy problem solver with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Independent and proactive self-starter with project management skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of WordPress and HubSpot - an advantage
To apply: https://rapaport.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=93