Vayyar is expanding and we are looking for an Office manager to join our growing HR team for a full-time position. As an office manager you will be the face of the daily life at our office and one of the key contacts for new employees, candidates, guests, and suppliers. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the creation of interpersonal connections between all employees by maintaining a pleasant working environment, organizing all company's events, and being attentive and alert to any additional needs that occurs daily.
Office manager duties and responsibilities include:
- Office related duties such as maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, catering, groceries & office is running smoothly and effectively.
- Full responsibility for front desk activity- greet, assist, and direct candidates, visitors, suppliers, and employees.
- Support onboarding and offboarding process for employees.
- Managing CEO’s schedule, coordinate meetings, conference calls, and all aspects of the day-to-day calendar and operations.
- B.A graduate
- Willingness to commit to a long-term job
- Excellent and fluent Hebrew and English, with verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- Flexible, cooperative, and a team player who loves to help others
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with great interpersonal skills, passion for excellent service, ability to multitask