Cyber Security Architect for Deloitte Cyber Center
Deloitte, a global leader in providing Cyber security solutions, is
constantly expanding. We’re looking for an experienced Cyber Security
Architect to be a trusted advisor and technical subject matter expert
for our customers.
Deloitte is offering customers end-to-end security solutions to address
the ever evolving threat landscape and to achieve their business goals.
The position includes: Strategic Cyber Security planning, Cyber Security
auditing and risk assessments, Cyber Security Architecture reviews,
optimization of customer's Cyber Security tools and products, and more.
The position is a full time job in our Tel Aviv offices.
• At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in IT infrastructure and Cyber Security.
• Knowledge in computer networking, architectures and technologies
such as routing, switching, content delivery, ISP networks, data center
• In depth technical knowledge and understanding in the following
technologies: DLP, SIEM, Content Filtering, IPS, FW, AV, WAF, EDR,
• Experience in cyber security project management – advantage.
• Security certifications such as: CISSP, AWS, CCIE, JNCIE, CCNP, MS Azure Certs – advantage.
• Personal capabilities :
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent proven customer facing skills
• Proactive, creative, with very good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a customer facing environment
• Excellent verbal and writing abilities in English – must