An online based consultancy startup located between Modiin and Beit Shemesh is seeking a Call Center Manager who is interested in joining a growing international company.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
The Call Center Manager will be responsible for all performance, activity and development of 10+ Onboarding Team agents. The CCM will take an active role in strategic planning and change management. Below the main responsibilities:
• Managing and developing the Onboarding Team agents and team leader
• Establishing and meeting performance targets based on quality, efficiency and sales
• Performing quality assurance checks on calls to reduce errors, improve call quality and identify developmental areas.
• Reviewing staff performance, identifying needs, and organizing training sessions
• Generating Daily Reports
• Excellent written and oral communication skills – English mother-tongue level required
• 3+ Years of Call Center Management w/minimum of 50+ agents
• Experience managing the employee lifecycle (recruiting, hiring, developing etc.)
• Exceptional managerial and leadership skills - willingness to mentor, motivate and nurture agents and team leaders
• Out-of-the-box thinker – focusing on employees’ engagement and retention
• Proven ability to multi-task and act efficiently
• Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment, adapting to change
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Office products
• Exceptional sales experience – minimum 5+ years
• Bachelors degree
Full-time Hours: Monday to Friday
Compensation: Salary, Plus Commission(s)