A global Cannabinoid research and technology company based in Israel, is looking to hire a Biochemist to join their efforts to advance the research, technology and product development to improve the lives of patients.
If you are recognized as a subject matter expert in the field cannabinoid chemistry and you are interested in being part of the team responsible for unlocking the potential of cannabis, this might be for you!
- Partner with leading cannabis researchers to deepen the understanding of cannabinoid chemistry & support formulation development, cannabinoid production of novel applications including novel and minor cannabinoid research.
- Guide formulation development and analyze Topical/Oral/Inhalable formulations and discover potential enhancements.
- Contribute to cross-functional team responsible for identifying and elucidating novel effect of cannabinoid and other plant actives.
- 7 years of meaningful experience in food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, or similar industries
- MSc Advanced degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, food science, or a closely related engineering or scientific field
- Experience managing research scientists, including budget and timelines
- Experience working in lab and utilizing scientific equipment with hands-on experience performing in vivo/in vitro studies
- Experience with formulation development
- Strong ability and enthusiasm for contributing to cross-functional teams with non-scientific backgrounds
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and with high attention to detail to help drive projects forward in a timely manner
This position is based out of Beit Shemesh, Israel.
If you believe you are a good candidate for the above position, please send us your CV to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Biochemist