Company is making the next generation of the Point-of-Sale system – the Tablet POS.
For our new product team, we are looking for an exceptional Automation QA engineer to help create our new product automation QA system.
You will develop, build and execute tests for the system. The job is deeply hands-on and requires a deep understanding of the product, the environments it runs within, and the ability to automate tasks.
* Design and implement QA test automation infrastructures and test scenarios for POS systems that includes communications between devices, front-end, back-end, and mobile testing
* Black-box release testing of new features and regression testing of existing features
* Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Comfortable with JIRA or equivalent bug tracking system
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Work closely with development teams to identify and address any issues
* Work in a lean and agile start-up-like product team
* B.A\BSc in computer science of known university\college or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of hands-on experience in the development of automation tests infrastructures
* Using automation tools such as Cypress, Katalon and Selenium.
* Native app automation frameworks like Appium.
* Team player with great communication skills in Hebrew and English (written and spoken)
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Highly organized and accurate, good eye for details
Please send CVs to [email protected]