Aman Group, one of the top ten leading IT companies in Israel,
Is looking for a motivated System Administrator to our growing global IT
If you have a desire to help, learn and grow, then your place is with
virtual and physical servers with Windows Server 2012 – 2019, Linux O.S
- Install, manage and maintain latest versions of Active
Directory, SCCM, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint.
- Hands-on and satisfied knowledge with MS-SQL,
Databases, Windows clustering, D.C Role services,LDAP, Group-Policy, NTFS,
Kerebros\NTLM, Power-Shell, etc.
- Manage, configure and administrate Azure platform
and MS-365 services in hybrid topologies. (AWS is a plus)
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains
servers, SAN storage, L3 switches, WIFI components and related networking
- Design, implement
and maintain VMware vSphere infrastructure including vcenter, esxi
vMotion, HA, FT, DRS, SRM, vROPs, vShield
- In-depth knowledge
of network protocols, such as IP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, NTP,
SNMP, 802.1x, etc.
- Installs, configures and maintains IPS/IDS,
Firewall, data-cleansing, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Antimalware, Intune,
security hardening, bit locker, device-control,
management, access control, SSO, security-awareness, etc. All and more For maximum network
- Experience with phyton, scripts languages,
process automation and devops tools
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access
rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices.
- Perform and test routine system backups and
- Develop and maintain documentation about current
environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and
correct hardware, software and network issues. Escalate incidents as
- Monitors scheduled jobs, and system output
reports for completeness, accuracy, and errors
- Supervises the
day-to-day operations of the help desk staff and ensure resolution in
a timely manner.
- Practice server asset management, including
maintenance of server component inventory and related documentation and
technical specifications information.
- Candidate will be directed, guided and supervised
by the IT-Manager.
- 2+ years experience in a network\system administration role
- MCSE \ MCSA certification a plus
- CISSP, CCNA, or CCNP certification a plus
- Team management abilities
- Solid understanding of LAN\WAN networks and Visio experience
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.