Project Management and Team Building
United Hatzalah is seeking a full-time Project Manager for the International Resource Development division based in Jerusalem. This position will act as right hand to the International VP, implementing projects and working with local managers and teams to ensure operational efficiency. The role will serve as a connector, aware of every key project and connecting dots across the organization.
* Organize and align strategic priorities with members of the leadership team. Help identify areas where leaders and team members should direct their focus as well as metrics for success. Revisit metrics regularly and evaluate progress.
* Project management. Oversee large, often cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions. Research, perform benchmarking, analyze data, and make recommendations. Propose the creation of new systems and processes to streamline operations.
* Assist with hiring and onboarding process; identify gaps, draft and post job descriptions, outline interview processes, screen candidates. Ensure smooth and successful onboarding.
* Ability to get things done, results-driven. Meets adversity with tenacity.
* Master organizer and project planner, consistently looking ahead and anticipating needs.
* Natural problem solver, analytical and structured thinking. The ability to create order and identify systems and processes in need of adjustment.
* Emotional intelligence. Self-aware and perceptive. Positive, empathetic, flexible, and curious.
* Loyal, trustworthy. Constantly looking for ways to offer support and growth. Confident enough to be candid when needed, humble enough to work behind the scenes.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]