Viagem represents the new era of hospitality. We offer convenient, well designed, and homey apartments in prime urban locations for short-term rent. Our guests range from families to couples to business travelers in the U.S.
Viagem is scaling fast and is searching for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and delivering all marketing activities to generate growth and demand. The Viagem Marketing Manager is a well-versed and effective business storyteller who can articulate our unique brand and grow the Viagem business and brand awareness. You are revenue focused and will grow our brand by leveraging online channels, creating marketing focused partnerships, and executing marketing campaigns targeting the right audience to build lifetime customer value.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and build Viagem's consumer growth strategy
- Create and execute innovative marketing campaigns to drive Viagem’s sales growth and market share
- Drive brand awareness and interest to convert prospects into Viagem guests
- Maintain and build social media presence and a strong, positive public relations image
- Define KPIs and goals for campaigns and measurement of success for data driven decision-making
- Actively optimize campaigns and online listings and capitalize on successful marketing approaches
- Collaborate and partner with relevant resources to plan, execute and optimize marketing efforts to achieve high occupancy rates and drive revenue
- Assess and utilize business data to identify needs
- Responsible for lead generation and automation processes to manage guest database for new and returning guests
- Create and launch loyalty and retention programs for lifelong customer value and success
- Develop and maintain marketing budget
- Work with freelancers, interns and external vendors
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing - B2C an advantage
- Experience in the hospitality, travel and/or leisure markets preferred
- Familiarity with OTAs such as Airbnb and Booking.com
- Passion for digital marketing and lead and revenue generation
- Tech savvy and know how to set up and run marketing operations
- High level of communication skills, creative marketing content writer
Viagem is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit CV and salary expectations to: