VP of Human Resources
Here at Play Perfect, we believe that the way you spend your spare time has a massive impact
on your life. Your time should be productive, relaxing, and extremely fun. We aim to
create the best real money games in the world. Help us reimagine the way people are spending
their free time!
As we expand, we're looking for a star VP of HR to join our great Human Resources team.
● Manage outsource operations.
● Create and deliver briefings to executives
● Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
● Plan employee benefits, payroll, health and safety programs
● Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes
● Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
● Defend the organization from inquiries by Unions and Lawyers if needed
● Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
● Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software
systems for better efficiency
● Recommend new and improved measures for performance evaluations
● Previous experience working as an HR manager for at least 3 years
● In-depth knowledge about Israeli Human Resource Processes, employment legislation,
and legal regulations
● Understanding and experience with Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing
● Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management
● Experience with HR tools and recruiting software
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Supervisory experience