We are a fast-growing company in the furniture space, selling its products across more than 100 channels. Having several brands in our portfolio, we continue to grow the product assortment for all of them. Our consumers find great value in our mid-century modern designs, while not having to break the bank. We are proud to bring fashionable designs to the home furnishing market and work with the biggest retailers in the industry to expand our footprint.
As a Webmaster, you will work closely with top management and other departments, to help maintain our 3 websites.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further and take our brands to the next level.
• Update website content regularly - home page, collection pages, product pages, blog, etc.
• Audit and fix any arising issues - missing pictures, wrong product info, category sorting, swatches, etc
• SEO audit and implementation on all pages
• Shopify Apps monitoring and maintenance
• Theme updates and light coding adjustments
• Assist with marketing efforts during major Holidays - upload creatives, set announcements, etc.
• Help maintain our social accounts as needed(Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest)
• 3+ years Shopify experience - preferably for an e-commerce company selling physical products(large catalogs)
• 2+ years SEO & SEM experience
• Well versed in Shopify ecosystem of apps and features
• Experience working cross-functionally with top management and other departments
• Experience working with agencies and freelancers - preferred but not required
• A/B testing experience - preferred but not required
• Google Analytics experience - preferred but not required
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Highly organized, able to complete projects before deadlines
• Tech-savvy using 3rd party tools(project management, email, social, etc.)
• Can work well individually as well as part of a team, with or without supervision
• Motivated to adapt, learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
Please email [email protected] to apply