To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/ecommerce-director/
Temporary position for 8 months – until August 2023.
The Ecommerce director is overseeing our Ecommerce channel in the European and Asian markets.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Overseeing the following sales channels:
o Ecommerce flagship stores and B2B channels in China cross border and domestic
o Marketplaces (Amazon)
o Pan-European pure players and local ecommerce channels
o Ecommerce websites
• Managing a team of 11 employees in Israel and abroad
• Management of the eCommerce channels P&L, monitoring the annual budget and profitability
• Define Ecommerce strategy and execution plan to meet the growth goals
• Set, monitor and report on department KPIs
• Work with regional partners in Europe and Asia on the local Ecommerce strategy.
• Work in partnership with multiple functions within the organization including Logistics, finance and marketing
Skills & Abilities
• Team management experience
• Experience in managing a business unit- minimum 5 years
• Ecommerce experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Proven track record of success working in a fast paced, high-growth environment
• Excellent written, verbal in English