Seeking Assistant Teachers for online Yeshiva day school educational programs.
Responsible for posting lessons according to curricular plans, answering questions, and preparing grade reports for US based clients in our educational program. Requires proficiency in subject area, passion to help and motivate students to succeed, and detail-oriented approach.
- Daily interaction with clients – both written and spoken.
- Responding to student questions about subject matter, technical issues, and providing general guidance
- Grading student work and providing feedback
- Pinpointing student difficulties and finding solutions
- Following up with students, parents, and school principals and pro-actively track students' academic performance
- Maintaining grade records, preparing reports, report cards
- Multi-task effectively and manage time efficiently
- Coordinating with other team members
- Experience with yeshiva day school educational standards and school administration – a plus
- Option of delivering Zoom lessons and workshops to student groups
- Experience in Education
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Highly professional phone manner
- Experience and comfort using Zoom
- Comfortable learning and demonstrating educational computer applications
- Professional typing and spelling skills
- Detail oriented and dedicated
- Customer service focused
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to providing an excellent Torah & General educational experience for students and families
Sun-Thu, 30 hours a week. 2 mornings a week in our Jerusalem office, plus work-at-home. Includes 10 hours per week during flexible US hours, including scheduled phone and Zoom appointments.
Assistant teacher positions include: Torah Studies-Elementary, Torah Studies-High School, General Studies-Elementary, General Studies-High School, according to subject.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with Subject Line: Assistant Teacher Jerusalem, and indicate which position(s) you are interested in.