Marketing Design Lead – Hod Hasharon/Hybrid
We are looking for an experienced and talented designer to join a B2B Tech company's marketing team.
This role is responsible to build and expand brand awareness, and work with other departments creating and designing the marketing and creative touchpoints.
- Lead and create concepts for Marketing campaigns and programs
- Collaborate to plan for executing deliverables (websites, landing pages, product diagrams, tech sheets, presentations)
- Create user-centered designs (based on Market, Research, A/B testing, and other data sources).
- Manage the study projects, workload, and priorities (including external designers).
- Collaborate directly with various teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touchpoints (Product Marketing, Demand-Generation, and Web Development).
- Design and optimize advertising materials for activities and online campaigns (banners, events, newsletters, landing pages, social posts, videos).
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- 5+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing design in B2B Tech companies
- Proficient with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma)
- Experience web designing and delivering digital assets, online campaigns, and social networks organic and promoted content
- A strong online design portfolio with web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent design-related field, or commensurate industry experience.
- Ability to multitask and accountable in meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position that can be done in a hybrid model (home & office in Hod Hasharon)
If you love marketing and embrace multi-project fast-paced environments, please send us your CV to [email protected]
with the Subject Line: Design Lead