Join our team of highly qualified speech-language therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, school counselors, school social workers, and school psychologists. You’ll enrich kids’ lives every day while enhancing your own!
Therapists are responsible for providing high-quality, virtually delivered IEP/school based School Psychology services to K-12 students.
Job responsibilities for School Psychologist Assessors:
- Conduct virtual psychoeducational evaluations for students K through 12 according to federal, state, and school guidelines.
- Complete Initial Evaluation and Re-evaluations
- Complete Assessment Plans, RORs/REEDs, and FBAs.
- Provide virtual administration of cognitive and achievement assessments following best practice tele-assessment standards.
- Conduct other portions of the evaluation, including interviews and virtual observations, adaptive behavior, social/emotional behavior, and executive functioning assessments.
- Integrate assessment results into a comprehensive evaluation report and submit paperwork as needed.
- Present evaluation findings at IEP meetings and collaborate with school teams regarding eligibility determination.
- Additional opportunities are available for School Psychologists to serve in mental health counseling roles
- School Psychologist Certification (US Cert)
- Minimum of 10 hours daytime availability
- Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post master’s) working in a school-based setting
- Minimum of 4 year school based experience as a School Psychologist (for school psychologist assessors
- Work from home - there is zero commute time!
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Ability to choose the number of hours on your caseload according to your unique preferences
- Hourly positions available (minimum 10 hour commitment)
- Competitive pay (US dollars)
- Excellent training from highly qualified Lead Clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical, administrative, and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Access to online assessments, protocols, and evaluation resources from our library free of charge
- Provision of a complete online resource library with fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier
- Self-motivated and eager to create a positive difference in the lives of students
- Strong communication skills and dedicated to working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team and support staff
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Sufficient technological skills including the ability to learn new softwares and programs, complete digital paperwork requirements, communicate effectively via email, and has a willingness to learn new skills/complete basic troubleshooting
Apply here: https://grnh.se/4be50edf1us