As a Barclays Executive Assistant you will join our team to provide comprehensive support to members of the Banking Coverage (Israel) team, who have contributed to the growth of the Israeli economy by advising on key financing and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions.
You will work with talented and highly committed people, within a global setting, and have the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Organising meetings and functions at internal and/or external venues which may involve influential contacts in Israel and overseas
• Liaising with internal/ external contacts, agreeing dates and managing correspondence
• Booking travel arrangements and accommodation, as well as itineraries including, visas, foreign currency etc.
• Ensuring all Compliance approvals are met for any cross border travel and client entertainment
• Responding to and/or resolving a wide range of queries, channelling to the appropriate area
• Proactively arranging introductory meetings/ calls with potential clients
• Ensuring corporate cards are expensed within the deadlines and no past dues recorded
• Making room facility/ conference call/ video conference bookings for the team
What we’re looking for:
• Relevant experience as personal or team assistant, ideally with a banking background
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experienced in working with MS Office, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Power Point
• Very good planning and organisation skills, time management, and attention to detail
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Previous experience gained within an global Investment banking environment
• A high level of both English and Hebrew language proficiency
• Driven and self-motivated attitude
• Flexibility and resilience
Where will you be working?
The Israeli branch is located in the vibrant financial center of Tel Aviv. The branch provides comprehensive financial advisory, capital raising, financing and risk management services for corporations, governments and financial institutions worldwide.