We’re looking for a motivated and energetic Sales Representative to join our sales team in Jerusalem.
The Sales Representative's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
With a supportive and encouraging team, we offer a solid base salary with a commission structure - the sky's the limit! We operate US hours, Monday-Thursday (4pm-12am).
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers.
- Prospect potential new clients through cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn.
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage clients.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Native-level English
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.