The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature. These tasks will include working with attorneys, paralegals, and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail-oriented.
Must be in the Office from 9 - 5 every Sunday - Thursday
- Administrative functions such as managing logistics
- First point of contact/representative for clients
- Being on top of emails
- Other duties as assigned
- Is well organized, with an orderly mind. Organizing Clients Files
- Brings objectivity to the proceedings.
- Deals promptly with correspondence.
- Detail Oriented. Be Methodical, with a good eye for detail.
- Knows Hebrew and English (Writing and reading as well)
- Familiar with Monday.Com or CRMs
- Thinks outside the box
- Good Multi-Tasker
- High school degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)