etribal is a global marketing network with high quality marketing freelancers. We help companies save costs and drive faster results by building their own outsourced marketing team.
We are looking for a talented freelance Content Manager (work from home).
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work in a high performing marketing team and love variety in your work, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Working closely with our clients and internal teams on all content marketing and communication, you will be coming up with the ideas for how to reach our clients audience. You will then need to implement that message by managing content writers, and working with video producers.
You will be making sure we always deliver the correct branding and messaging across multiple channels to drive awareness, traffic and applications according to our clients needs.
- Develop and execute the content strategy according to each clients brand voice for distribution such as on their website, content distribution platforms and social platforms
- Initiate and develop new creative ideas for branding and marketing messages.
- Plan, organise, edit, and distribute content (written copy, videos, photos) about the client including content marketing, success stories, how-to tips, blogging, updates, and their marketing web site.
- Generate regular analytic reports to measure the success and impact of content
- Manage a team of freelance writers, and video production companies to ensure all content priorities are fully staffed, and all content pieces are consistent with the clients brand and voice
- Working with the editor and content writers to ensure all blog content are optimized for SEO and the clients brand
- Create and manage content editorial calendar
- Maintain knowledge and stay current of content trends and best practices; keep current on the latest in video and branding trends; learn how to engage a worldwide audience across multiple channels
- Must be a native English speaker
- 1+ years of experience in Content Marketing (ie Inbound marketing or creating content for communities)
- Excellent communicator in a variety of formats: written, verbal, in person, and online
- High level of initiative and desire to create world-class content
- Bachelor’s degree (Bachelors in Marketing or Business a plus)
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
Please apply using this link : https://www.etribal.com/apply/