Senior Back-end Developer (PHP)
We are looking to hire an experienced, self-driven Back End Developer to join our development team and help us create a leading platform connecting millions of homeowners with reliable home improvement contractors throughout the U.S.
From repairs and renovations to products and financing, we are transforming every touch point of home improvement services. With over 15 years of experience and a network of nearly 100,000 pros, we have helped more than 10 million people with their home needs.
- Design and develop reliable and scalable production core services that are used by millions of users of our apps every day.
- Design, build and maintain cloud infrastructure that will provide a reliable and scalable platform for other teams to build on.
- Develop modules and tools to ease the development and deployment processes for other backend teams at the company.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience as a Back End Developer.
- PHP experience.
- some strongly-typed language (Java, Python etc)- A plus.
- Hands-on experience working with relational DB engines (SQL,MYSQL etc).
- Smart, independent, accountable and a team player.
- English at mother-tongue level.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, KV stores (Redis, DynamoDB), AWS/GCP is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of OOP concepts and best practices.
Our offices are located in Jerusalem and we offer a hybrid schedule.
Please send CVs to [email protected]