Civan Lasers develops and manufactures revolutionary high power single mode Lasers with a dynamic beam for material processing applications.
We are hiring an experienced Mechanical engineer to be part of our mechanical design team.
- Design automated assembly machines, with sub-micron accuracies for complex optical alignment.
- Design of next generation laser systems.
- Effectively implement design methodologies SRR, PDR,CDR,TRR, PRR.
- Generate design related documentation including BOMs, part and assembly drawings, engineering studies and calculation.
- Work in new technological fields to drive a concept into a prototype and then transition it into a high-volume consumer product.
- Work closely with Optical Designers and R&D department
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of mechanical design experience – must
- Experience designing automated or motorized machinery
- Strong knowledge in structural Analysis, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and vibration
- Experience in parts machining, casting and sheet metal manufacturing techniques
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical drive design principle and optical active alignment – advantage
- Knowledge in optical fiber – advantages
- Experienced in Solidworks and EPDM – advantages
- Operational knowledge of English.
Please send your CV to [email protected]