A Hi-tech company based in Modiin is looking for a Junior Sales Operations Manager to help grow the business!
- Empower Sales Reps to drive operational excellence by analyzing and visualizing sales activities such as pipeline management.
- Own the technology stack driving the operational effectiveness of the sales team, provide training and evaluate adoption on an ongoing basis for current and new hires
- Scale and document best practices and increase the efficiency of how the teams use Salesforce, Dealhub, Salesloft, Gong, and other sales platforms.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting for Managers and teams.
- Use automation strategies and analytics to streamline and simplify processes and work with our outsourcing partners to help get them developed in a timely manner.
- Be a thought leader and big thinker to help drive actionable insights across revenue, sales pipeline, customer success, sales productivity, and other activities to drive growth.
- Train and teach the team how to best utilize sales cadences and prospecting tools.
- Have fun while doing it!
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- 2-3 years of Operations or Sales Admin experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com (CPQ a plus)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, especially excel
- Proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Expected workdays and hours are Sunday - Thursday (5 days) 42 hours per week. You may work flexible hours during the day as long as you overlap with the team (Mon - Thurs): 8 pm - 11 pm Israel Time. Those are the required and essential available working hours.
Send CV to [email protected]