To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/account-executive-54/
We are building a platform to power the next generation of credit products. Our mission is to help companies build, launch and scale credit products in days – not months. As more and more companies look to embed financial offerings into their respective platforms, the need for a flexible, yet robust credit management solution becomes absolutely essential.
Our company is growing fast. We are a team of builders at heart, backed by top VCs like Insight Partners and TLV Partners. For the right candidate, this is a rare opportunity to build an industry-defining company from the ground up. We are excited to have you join our team!
What Will You Do:
As an Account Executive, you will be directly leading and driving sales strategies, leveraging an analytical and consultative sales approach. This is a Senior position.
- Source new leads, through company and market research, including publicly available information, industry connections, and prospecting
- Identify decision makers, influencers and other relevant parties in the prospect’s organization to determine pain points (needs), timeline / urgency, budget and authority
- Capture prospect’s needs through careful, yet methodical information gathering and demonstrate how Noble will help them achieve their business goals
- Communicate the company’s value proposition to solve prospect’s challenges
- Build subject matter expertise in areas of fintech software generally and credit underwriting & decisioning in particular. Serve as your customer’s trusted resource for all questions commercial, industry, or technical
- Impress prospects with your analytical skills. Convince them of the ‘whys’ to buy vs. build
- Work closely with internal teams (eg. Solutions engineer, Product lead) to capture customer needs for a demo environment and statement of work
- Steer contract negotiations from beginning to end, overcoming constraints or objections along the way
What Should You Have:
- 4+ years of experience selling complex software products and solutions, preferably in the fintech sector
- Executive-level English written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Direct experience sourcing outbound leads and progressing leads into qualified sales prospects
- Successful management of a complex sales cycle. Strong project and time management skills
- Demonstrated vigorous discovery and consultative sales skills
- A proven track record of exceeding quotas/targets in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally process and detail-oriented. Experience utilizing a CRM to proactively drive prospects through the sales process
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approach to removing customer blockers
- Love for meeting new people, discovering companies, forging new relationships, and networking
This job is hybrid US/IL hours.