We're looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. This role is responsible for driving conversion rate optimization projects & split testing efforts for our landing pages and emails.
Our company is the top review site that is focused specifically on enterprise tech. We are the “Yelp” for enterprise tech solutions.
Join our team and help us revolutionize enterprise tech marketing and sales through peer content that is genuinely helpful to prospective buyers. In 5 years we'll be the Amazon of enterprise tech.
We Sell BIG - We’re a small startup but our customers include IBM, Dell, Salesforce, VMware, SAP, NetApp, Cisco, and many of the largest companies in the world.
We have 300,000 visitors per month who are top-level users of enterprise tech solutions.
- 2+ years in a previous conversion rate optimization role.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proven past results with a revenue-based KPI.
- We’re not an eCommerce site, but an eCommerce experience would be very relevant.
- Expert in an A/B testing platform like VWO, Optimizely, or Google Optimize
- Confident in Google Analytics, Hotjar, and similar.
- Excellent communication and data presentation/visualization skills
- Can manage the implementation of required tools.
- KPI-oriented - You will be responsible for coming up with your own projects and ideas to increase our conversion rate and hit our revenue targets.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Must love numbers
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver. You will often be faced with challenges where you will not be told what to do or how to do it, yet be expected to identify the problem, come up with your solution, and test the results.
- High level of English - you will be involved in the creation of copy that is optimized for conversion.
- Design capable - this is not a graphic design position, but you should understand the basics of design theory and wireframing.
Your responsibility will be to increase the rate at which these visitors:
- Download our buyers’ guides when they research new solutions on our site.
- Write reviews of products they are familiar with.
Send cv to [email protected]