An Efrat based import company is seeking an import administrative assistant. This role perfectly fits an organized, detail-oriented candidate interested in the food and importing industry. The position is part-time on-site in our Efrat Office for 6 hours daily.
Send CVs to: [email protected].
- Manage and execute the day-to-day administrative activities of the company to ensure smooth operations.
- Keep all files organized and up to date
- Keep excel based databases up to date
- Packaging preparation and review
- Assist with preparing import licensing
- Support the company's travel needs and other administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or similar position
- Ability to multi-task and fit into a dynamic environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- The position is part-time on-site in our Efrat Office for 6 hours a day