Convergence Workforce is seeking a DATA ANALYST / ML ENGINEER to work REMOTELY with our data and analytics team.
You'll be part of an upstart data science team primarily focused on exploring, visualizing, and modeling healthcare data assets towards the goal of furthering the quality and reach of both existing procedural and modeled mechanics and thorough exploration of new opportunities for classifying and grouping existing data populations.
- Work in close collaboration with our VP Data and Analytics to understand existing data and execute targeted exploration projects
- Work in your visualization and ML environments of choice
- Deliver cohesive analysis of existing and proposed analytical mechanisms including graphically detailing outcomes and limitations
- Collaborate regularly with project leads via Zoom, email, and Git
- 2+ years of analytical healthcare data experience building and defending visualizations and data models
- Demonstrated experience with Python and at least one modern graphical visualization environment (R, Tableau, matplotlib, etc)
- Ability to convert data into functional visuals that are easy to understand
- Experience with an ML framework (scikit-learn, H2O, R, etc) including model productionalization concepts (model freezing and versioning, etc)
- Understanding of the classical statistical background of data modeling and analysis, including classification failure types
- Experience with Cloud databases such as BigQuery and Snowflake
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- AWS, GCP, and/or Azure experience
- Analytical mindset with effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within aggressive security paradigms around sensitive datasets
- WORK REMOTELY and be available to attend digital meetings via Zoom
- Unable to sponsor work Visas
Nice to Have
- Healthcare terminology background (ICD-10, CPT/HCPCS, etc)
- Python Pandas library experience
- Experience with Git
- Dynamic charting / visualization library experience (chart.js, d3plus, etc)
Please send CV to [email protected] and specify “Data Analyst” in Subject line.