If you are teaching / have taught English here in Israel, this might be the right job for you:
A.E.L. Publications is looking for someone friendly and competent who can help teachers with their orders, keep in touch with English coordinators, represent our company at conferences, and develop and implement marketing strategies and goals.
Terms of employment:
This job is mostly at our office in Giv’at Shaul, Jerusalem with some remote (afternoon / evening) work and very occasional traveling (e.g., to conferences).
Sundays-Thursdays, approximately 30 hours a week, with at least 3 in-office days
The job starts in July 2023.
- English at native speaker level of proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Excellent spoken and written Hebrew
- At least four years of experience teaching English in the Israeli school system (preferably at the high school level)
- A good understanding of the curriculum, pedagogy, as well as an overall familiarity with the Israeli education system and the needs of different sectors
- Top-notch communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energetic and motivated
- Organized, detail-oriented, and efficient
- A self-starter (can follow directions but also shows plenty of initiative)
- Good computer skills
If you think you are the right person for this job, please send a cover letter in English and your CV to Rivka at: [email protected]
In the subject header, please write: Customer service / marketing position (Janglo)