Job Title: Professional Development Lead (L&D)
Location: REMOTE - Israel
Schedule: Sun - Thurs
- Act as a dedicated resource to proactively understand the professional development needs of existing employees (mostly software developers).
- Source upcoming webinars, conferences, meetups and distribute the information internally in a regular newsletter.
- Schedule bi-weekly lectures with outside speakers.
- Facilitate regular internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Collaborate with managers who’ve identified knowledge gaps and assessed their team’s learning needs, and build a customized curriculum
- Assist with developing and improving presentation skills for our employees
- Quickly learn new technologies to assist in the overall training
- Be responsible for ensuring your colleagues can effectively use and implement the most current versions of relevant software packages at the conclusion of the training
- Work with a range of roles from Software Developers to Data Scientists and Administration
- 5+ years experience in technical learning and development (L&D) roles in tech companies, as a software developer or teaching software development
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills
- A deep understanding of various technologies
- Constant awareness of relevant industry courses, conferences, and meetups
- Proven track record of planning and successfully executing projects, including development training
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with many different people, to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Mother tongue level English and fluent Hebrew
BONUS if you have experience with video recording and editing software and training development tools
Email CV: [email protected]
Subject Line: LD