JNS - Social Media Campaign Associate
JNS - Jewish News Syndicate - is quickly becoming one of the most popular online American / Israel news sites. JNS is aiming to corner the market in engaging in “Narrative Warfare” for the soul of the State of Israel, the Jewish people, the Middle East and the world, in order to preserve and strengthen Jewish and Democratic values, and project Israel as the beacon of these values.
The Social Media Campaign Associate is an associate level, remote position working US business hours. The candidate should have at least three years experience working in the field of digital marketing and with social media platforms in a commercial environment.
The Social Media Campaign Associate will report directly to the Social Media Manager.
- Contribute to and execute a results-driven marketing and social media strategy
- Plan and execute all digital marketing including Social Media & PPC campaigns
- Maintain and grow our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals KPIs
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Monitor digital marketing and social media channels for industry trends
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- News savvy
- Self motivated with a creative flare
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, Canva, digital media formats, and HTML an advantage
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in a relevant field an advantage
- 2 years plus experience with B2C digital and social media marketing
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr) an advantage
- Experience with targeted Google Ads, Facebook Ads and third party advertising platforms
- Experience digital media editing tools a plus
Contact: [email protected]