An American OSINT company is looking for Java/Kotlin Software Developer. Successful candidates will join our Financial Data team. They will develop high-throughput microservice applications that collect, filter, normalize, and enrich data in motion. This can be a part- or full-time position with a flexible schedule and the possibility to assume more responsibilities.
- We are looking for event-driven cloud architecture experience, and Kafka specifically.
- Your code will be deployed using GitHub Actions, AWS EKS, and Lambda. Cloud-native experience is essential.
- We expect you to cover your code with tests and use our monitoring tools to track down issues.
Selection, Hiring, and Onboarding process
- To help us better understand your background, please fill in a short test https://forms.gle/QH55WffqV3TCgxoQ8 (it takes approx. 15 min)
- One of our team members will reach out to set up 30-minute Google Meet call with selected candidates, who filled in the test
- Candidates that made it to the next stage will be offered a 3-month full- or part-time contract with specific milestones (goals) to achieve.
- On your first day, you will be assigned a number of training issues to complete during your onboarding period and a dedicated onboarding buddy who will help you close them and answer any questions along the way.
- At the end of the 3-month period, we will evaluate the results of your milestone together with you and negotiate a long-term contract.
- Compensation: 3000-5000USD
- You'll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, statisticians, and finance experts from around the world.
- We follow Hygge work culture: https://hygge.work/
- You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid. We are open to students and part-time candidates!
- We have a clear and open business process on GitHub. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- We don't look over each other's shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.
- We have great hang-out spots in around the world where the magic happens, but we are open to remote applicants.
- Our benefits program: https://hygge.work/posts/hygge-benefits/
- We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
Inca Digital is an open-source intelligence company building analytics tools. We began our journey in 2009, when our founders met working at INTERPOL. They started a friendship that grew into a mutual passion for disruptive technology. Inca now boasts a team of some of the best engineers, analysts, and security experts, all striving to make intelligence accessible. We are a veteran-owned small business and a remote company with strong presence in DC, Miami, Paris, and St. Petersburg. Our main product, NTerminal, is already in use by the U.S. CFTC, Fidelity, Bermuda Monetary Authority, and others.