Company is looking for savvy Data Engineers to join our growing Product & Engineering Team. Our Data Engineers are responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. In addition, you will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to get into the company on the ground floor and have a direct hand in designing our company’s data architecture to support our first generation of products and data initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is experienced with data pipeline builders and data wranglers, and someone who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products and comfortable working in a fast-paced and often pivoting environment.
- Build and maintain our data warehouse with timely and quality data
- Build and maintain data pipelines from internal databases and SaaS applications
- Create and maintain architecture and systems documentation
- Write maintainable, performant code
- Implement the DevOps, DataOps and FinOps philosophy in everything you do
- Collaborate with Data Analysts to drive efficiencies for their work
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure data needs are addressed
- Constantly search for automation opportunities
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance
- Desire to continually keep up with advancements in data engineering practices
- Professional experience building and maintaining production data systems in cloud environments like GCP
- Demonstrably deep understanding of SQL and analytical data warehouses
- Hands-on experience implementing ETL (or ELT) best practices at scale
- Hands-on experience with data pipeline tools (eg: Dataflow, Airflow, dbt)
- Strong data modeling skills
- Experience with NOSQL databases, eg: ElasticSearch, Mongo, Firestore, BigTable
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
Please send CV to [email protected]