Ideal candidate is a creative self-starter, works well with others, knows how to play to people’s strengths, and has experience with multi-channel strategies driving acquisition to meet business goals. The candidate has managerial experience and will be a data-driven marketer with strength in paid acquisition marketing, particularly in Native, Facebook, and Google.
- Substantial management experience with proven leadership- At least 1 year.
- Experience with display and social platforms such as: Facebook and Google
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong decision-making skills; ability to identify and prioritize highest impact initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Extremely detail-oriented and sales-oriented
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Ability to work well with a team and under pressure
- Thinks outside the box and willing to learn new things
- Job location – Jerusalem, with a shuttle available from the Merkaz
- Fluent in English and High Level Hebrew
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar
Click here to apply: https://careers.orcam.com/o/digital-marketing-manager