Telus International is looking for dynamic people in Israel who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. This is a freelance, independent contractor position. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
As a Personalized Internet Ads Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search and online advertising more relevant and interesting for all Hebrew speakers in Israel.
- You must be living in Israel for the last 3 consecutive years
- Suitable candidates must have full professional proficiency in English and Hebrew
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and antivirus software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in the use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Why join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community well-being initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Be a part of an amazing online community
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
Create an account here: https://lnkd.in/gMj8pBxD
Click the “Sign Up” button and fill in the required fields. An email confirmation will be sent to your email to set your password and account. Then select Israel as your country and Hebrew (Israel) as your primary language. Then complete the registration process, do not forget to click the “Apply” button to start your application process for the project.