Cross River provides technology infrastructure powering the future of financial services. Leveraging a proprietary real-time banking core, Cross River delivers innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, lending, and crypto solutions to millions of consumers and businesses. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion. Member FDIC. Find out more at www.crossriver.com.
An organized and self-motivated executive assistant, who is responsible, organized, efficient and service-oriented. You are detail oriented, professional, go-getter, who can multitask at ease, and ensure office processes run smoothly. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you’re well versed in MS Office main tools, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. You will work closely with leadership team, handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars and organizing meetings.
You’re able to thrive in fast-paced, high-performance environments and enjoy the challenge. You’re curious and proactively learn new technologies and are able to succeed on your own. You’re always seeking creative problem-solving solutions, even for complex situations. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You value teamwork, know how to collaborate with others and how to effectively communicate with them.
Cross River’s R&D site that consists of software developers who are responsible for the API-driven cutting-edge fintech solutions.
· Coordinate appointments and meetings and maintain senior management’s calendars
· Carry out clerical duties such as responding to emails and preparing documents, reports and presentations
· Take minutes
· Submit expense reports
· Assist the office manager in general office and vendor file maintenance, purchasing and event coordination
· Perform other relevant duties when needed
· A bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years of office administration experience
· Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
· Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
· Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
Why join us:
We place a strong emphasis on our employee satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. Cross River sets aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee, per year. In addition, we have regular knowledge-sharing sessions, training and career-growth opportunities.
We promote a work-from-home culture with people located all over the country. This allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe that giving employees this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible.
We are looking for people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.