Clinical Research Associate
Location: Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa...)
Are you currently a CRA looking for your next career move? Do you want to work for a company that offers you an excellent benefits package and supports career progression?
IQVIA are currently recruiting for an experienced CRA to join our team of passionate and dedicated employees.
Sound like the role for you? Apply NOW!
Benefits include: Company car or Transportation allowance, Pension and Accident Insurance, Sports card, Cafeteria allowance or Meal voucher
Develop your Career portal and support - 10% of our workforce were promoted last year!!
- Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase
- Education: degree educated - scientific discipline or health care preferred
- Good command of English
- Fluent in Hebrew
- Knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines an advantage
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable).
- Ability to travel extensively in Israel: on average 8-9 monitoring visits per month, usually including 5 on-site visits and 3-4 remote ones. The number of visits can vary depending on the country.
For Junior (position: CRA 1)
- 1+ years of clinical monitoring experience (independent and on-site)
For Experienced (positions: CRA 2 and SrCRA 1,2 or 3)
- 2,5+ years of clinical monitoring experience (independent and on-site)
If you would like to enjoy a career at IQVIA, one of Fortune 500 World's most admired companies to work for in 2022. Having been ranked #1 in Health Care: Pharmacy and Other Services, NOW is the time to join!