We are the world’s largest library of interactive games made by teachers. For the past ten years, our mission has been to decentralize education by connecting teachers and families worldwide. We enable them to fulfill their learning needs independent of governments and businesses.
We are looking for a Native English Performance Copywriter to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for planning and writing communication across the platform to drive growth and customer engagement.
* Be the owner of communication across platforms, creating messaging for Marketing and Product projects.
* Develop creative copywriting for FB and Google ads, email campaigns, app microcopy, and text for website and web sales funnels.
* Create, write and analyze customer journeys with email marketing and push notifications to improve the sales funnel.
* Ensure content is on-brand and consistent across product/marketing materials
* Work closely with Growth, Design, Product, and Data teams.
* Ongoing data analysis to improve content marketing performance.
* Native English - A Must (American native preferred)
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in marketing positions (B2C startups - an advantage)
* Creative copywriting and writing skills - Must
* Experience with writing content for social media, email marketing, website/app microcopy, and social media video scripts.
* Experience creating email marketing campaigns.
* Data-driven with analytical skills.
* A people person, independent, with a can-do approach
Please send CVs to [email protected]