Established multi-national company seeks a Senior Product Manager for a new InsureTech product line.
About the Position
The Senior Product Manager will lead the development of a new Insurance Product Marketing and Distribution platform.
* Company is adding insurance products to the suite of products we already successfully distribute
* Surveyed customers show a strong interest in purchasing life insurance products from us
* Company is well-positioned to leverage their existing brands with immigrants to develop insurance products for the underserved immigrant market, to penetrate their neighborhoods, to comply with regulatory requirements and to collect recurring fees.
* The Senior Product Manager will coordinate a cross-functional team of developers, designers and QA to build an insurance product distribution platform
* The position is based in Israel; other teammates will be based in Israel and America.
* This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new insurance technology company that will overhaul how immigrants in the United States get insurance.
* Identify insurance products that our customers will want
* Assess market competition
* Help to source insurance carriers with relevant product and to negotiate commercial terms
* Oversee the design and planning of our insurance platform development
* Review go-to-market strategies, including placement and promotion
* Help to define their marketing communication objectives
* Work with a cross-functional team to define, build, test, and deploy online services
* Discuss projects with management and decide on task prioritization
* Work with product designers to create wireframes
* Create requirements specifications for platform developers
* Work with legal to write up terms and consider legal implications of new insurance offers
* 4+ years insurance product management experience in software, ideally insuretech
* Experience with commercial and strategic partnerships
* Strong attention to detail in UX and interactions
* Knowledge of best practices in product management
* Experience with project management tools (ex. Jira)
* Excellent English writing and communication skills
* Familiar with data collection, analysis and interpretation practices
Please send CVs to [email protected]