This immaculately finished townhouse of Jerusalem Red stone is located in Old Talpiot, one of Jerusalem’s most pleasant residential neighborhoods, with streets lined with pine and cypress trees.
It is only a 10 minute walk to the sidewalk cafes, shopping and all the other facilities of the popular Baka neighborhood.
This mixed neighborhood boasts a number of synagogues, Orthodox, Conservative and Reform, all only short walk from the home. In addition a fine health club that includes a Swimming pool, Tennis courts and a treatment Spa, is within a few minutes drive. The home is around the corner from the studio and home of S.Y. Agnon, winner of the Nobel Prize for literature.
This outstanding duplex garden apartment that has it all!
The entry level, with its sleek living / dining room area and TV / study room all with French windows opens out to a wrap around garden terrace with wide sweeping open views and a remarkable view of the Temple
Mount between two adjacent buildings.
The first floor has 4 bedrooms including a master with a full bathroom and Jacuzzi and a second full bathroom.
- Private entrance
- 2 living levels + terrace partially enclosed with pergola
- Approx. 200 sqm. Garden partially floored with Granite-Porcelain, + computer controlled watering system for the grass and plants
- All openings / windows have galvanized styled bars, screens and Drei-Kip elements (allows to open the window either using a side-hinge or a bottom-hinge)
- All windows have aluminum shutters, most of them are electric
- Ground level flooring is Egyptian marble brought from Alexandria
- Upper level flooring – Granite-Porcelain
- Kitchen made by “Regba” of a Solid whitened maple wood, with interior fittings by “KasseBohmer”, “Demixa” taps, a garbage grinder and a water tap for the refrigerator
- 2 separate A/C units, one for the ground level and one for the 1st floor
- Under floor heating for the entire home, every room controlled separately by its own thermostat
- Every room has a phone line, home network (internet), and T.V (cable) sockets
- The house has a switchboard controlling the phone lines
- 2 alarm systems one for the interior and one for the exterior, individually operated
- Upper roof terrace partially closed with pergola that houses a small gym, Jacuzzi for 5 people, Sauna room and shower, the open part of the terrace is completely private
- All interior doors and doorposts are made of Solid maple wood
- Sanitation made by “Jacques Delafon”, taps by “Groehe”
- 3 phase electricity (3x63), 2 separate electric boards, one for the house, one for the roof terrace
- 2 private parking spaces with direct access to the apartment
2 storage rooms (12 sqm. + 22 sqm.), located in the underground parking level