● You CARE about your clients and fellow employees
● You are PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
● HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty
● HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes
● People-person, FRIENDLY and warm. A team-player
● DETAIL ORIENTED and organized multi-tasker who can get stuff done
● Not waiting for instructions, but a driven and passionate SELF STARTER
Your High Level Strategic Responsibilities are:
● Growing and managing revenues and profit through optimizing current client base
and building a focused client pipeline for additional streams of revenue.
● Managing and creating the best client servicing experience through excellence in
communication and alignment of workload.
● Planning, executing, and coordinating all I3M Client Campaigns with a creative,
content, growth using a comprehensive data driven approach
● Gaining influence and buy-in of content concepts by other team members and
where applicable, clients.
● Ensuring that all client campaigns are built using the donor/purchaser/subscriber
“funnel” experience as the gold standard - taking the individual through the journey
from awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
● Growing core services that provide the best solutions for the client -- PPC,
Crowdfunding, Lead Generation, etc.
Your day to day Tactical Responsibilities are:
● Leading agenda driven client strategy team meetings to ensure alignment, smooth
and timely execution on all projects and campaigns.
● Driving, growing, and delivering revenue targets using all tools available that are
aligned with the A to Z Project/Campaign Guidelines
● Managing weekly tactical and strategic meetings with other relevant team players
to plan and execute campaigns. Assist in setting priorities in order to deliver parts of
a campaign timely.
● Developing, building and selling client strategies, targets and sales presentations.
● Selling and negotiating deal structure and assist in invoicing/collections
● Nurturing client relations through consistent touch bases, campaign reviews and
● Planning and scheduling client monthly/quarterly/annual reviews and strategy
● Ensuring the usage of all corporate management standards - use of A to Z
Project/Campaign Planning Sheets, Post Mortem Recap Sheets, Data Reporting,
Asana Task Management, executing comprehensively and following clear direction
from management, etc
● Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities
and eliminate obstacles in the company's execution of projects and campaigns.
Your Key Performance Indicators will be:
● I3M Monthly Revenue Targets versus Plan
● Top 6 Client Revenue Growth and Retention Rates
● Increasing sales in strategic core services offered
● Proven track record of leading digital marketing campaigns
● Proven track record of selling consulting/advertising services with over $1MM
● Experience with leading teams and clients in a constructive, effective and
● Cultural fluency of both Israeli, Jewish and American culture
● Familiarity with digital tools especially Mailchimp, Google Analytics and
Full time in Beit Shemesh (near the train station)
We offer a job with a mission = Promoting Israel + Amazing team +
Send CV to [email protected]