About the position
Our new and exciting challenge is making the next generation of the Point-of-Sale system.
For our new team, we are looking for an exceptional senior full stack developer to help create and shape the next generation of Android tablet Point-of-Sale systems, a product that's simple and intuitive.
- Ability to learn fast (like, really fast) and ready to make a big impact
- You can handle working on multiple tasks and keep them all under control
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for developing and designing front and back-end web architecture and ensuring the responsiveness of next generation mobile POS solution
- Defining server and databases requirements
- Working alongside a graphic designer and product manager for web design features.
- Understands responsive web design and accessibility
- An understanding of web services software architectural and design issues.
- Understands asynchronous data requests from backend APIs and Promises
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with PHP
- Ability to design and implement web applications using the following technologies:
- Vue JS
- Bootstrap, Material Design
- Feels at home with Linux, including light system administration
- Ability to create web services (APIs), using PHP, a routing framework, SQL and a memory store such as Redis
- Comfortable using CURL
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with Git
Nice to Have:
- Experience in creating scalable, fault-tolerant web architectures in AWS
- Experience with retail POS systems.
Native level English
Hours from 11:00-19:00
Full time in Jerusalem (hybrid)
Send cv to [email protected]