You've got the opportunity to join our awesome team!
We are looking to hire an experienced, self-driven full stack team lead to join our development team and help us create a leading platform connecting millions of homeowners with reliable home improvement contractors throughout the U.S.
- Lead, motivate and mentor the team and manage team efforts based on company goals
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with different stakeholders and prioritize resources according to the business needs
- Stay up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies.
- Design, build and maintain cloud infrastructures that will provide a reliable and scalable platform for millions of users
- Develop modules and tools to ease the development and deployment processes for other backend teams at the company.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Team Leader with proven management experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in Full Stack development
- Thorough knowledge in PHP or other web based languages like Python and Java.
- Knowledge in frameworks such as React, Angular or equivalent SPA framework.
- Hands-on experience working with relational DB engines (SQL, MYSQL etc)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of OOP concepts and best practices.
- English at mother-tongue level
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, KV stores (Redis, DynamoDB), AWS/GCP is a plus.
We offer the option of a hybrid schedule so get ready to work from home!
Our offices are located in Jerusalem | Full-time position
Send CV to [email protected]