Reading English jokes and riddles is a fun way
to learn English culture, grammar and vocabulary.
Learn English with Jokes and Riddles
has over 400 jokes and riddles.
All jokes and riddles are suitable for all ages.
Below are sample riddles:
361. If you have me, you want to share me.
If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?
363. I am heavy forwards and not backwards. What am I?
364. I get smaller every time I take a bath. What am I?
368. Do rabbits use combs?
370. What kind of tea do the king and queen drink?
373. Why did Snoopy quit the comic strip?
376. What is good on a roll but bad on a road?
378. Where can you buy a ruler that's three feet long?
381. What word has three double letters in a row?
382. Why do bakers make good baseball pitchers?
383. What kind of train has no wheels?
387. What has a foot on each side and one in the middle?
390. You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I?
391. I can speak all the languages of the world. What am I?
392. Why did the pony have a sore throat?
396. What does Sir Galahad turn on when he gets scared at night?
400. I start out tall, but the longer I stands, the shorter I grow. What am I?
410. What type of house weighs the least?
411. Why did the policeman stay in bed?
The answers at:
Feedback is welcome!
Please share this free, fun, educational resource.
Have a good night,