Israel Outdoors, a leading provider of Birthright Israel trips, is seeking a candidate in Israel who can grow and manage our online socialchannels on a daily basis, conceive and execute creative campaigns that will increase recruitment, travel the country to collect content, and generally engage our online community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating compelling and exciting social media content that connects with people and inspires them to engage
- Engaging with travelers in person to create content and generate enthusiasm for our brand
- Designing attention-grabbing graphics and video
- Being a natural storyteller with an understanding of the nuances of what makes a story compelling for the audiences
- Understanding core social channels and their audiences, with insight as how to adapt messaging and content to speak to various audiences
- Engaging authentically with online followers, ambassadors, and collaborators
- Developing, implementing, and executing long-term social media plans and content calendars
- Implementing and executing social media advertising as a recruitment tool
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting results and being able to distill learnings to improve and optimize work
- Tracking postings from key constituencies and partners, and amplifying that content
- Managing our online reviews platform and posting blog entries from trip leaders
- Staying up-to-date with trends and technology to find innovative ways to connect with our audiences
- Supporting the registration and application experience with pre-trip preparation, such as eligibility interviews, document processing, customer service, and departure day trip support
What you’ll bring to the position:
- Familiarity with Birthright Israel programs
- Ability to travel around Israel to gather content and speak in front of groups (car not required)
- Experience and proven track record developing and implementing social content for a brand or organization
- Familiarity with HootSuite, SproutSocial and similar social management platforms and social media reporting tools
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Canva or other graphic design program
- Ability to engage and monitor a social community
- Strong experience writing and comfortable with short-form social captions
- Project management skills – comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take photos, video and audio, and make light edits
- A team-oriented approach, strong work ethic, feel at ease managing a project, and a desire to take risks and learn from challenges
Compensation & Company Details
Salary Range: 10,000-12,000 NIS per month
This position is for employment at Authentic Israel / Tlalim Group (www.authenticisrael.com). Israel Outdoors is part of the Authentic Israel family.
ABOUT AUTHENTIC ISRAEL
Authentic Israel (www.authenticisrael.com) organizes a variety of travel programs to Israel and worldwide – primarily for Jewish travelers of all ages and backgrounds.
To apply, please email resume, cover letter, and any other relevant materials to [email protected].