A people person and someone with a good dose of empathy. You’re able to protect the sanctity of the process and not let people come in and change things as they wish. You can read a situation, understand what is happening on the team and take initiative to do what needs to get done. You’re tech savvy and have a developers mind set. You’re business oriented and keen to a positive customer experience. You have a sales person attitude where the customer’s is the most important of the process. You’re extremely organized and able to problem solve issues. You enjoy working very hands-on and are constantly researching for new solutions. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You have good time management skills and can juggle multiple projects at once. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and can succeed on your own. You have excellent English (both written and spoken) to communicate with technical staff and business owners, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The Integration team, consistently creating a positive onboarding experience for our customers. We support them throughout the process, from initial set up to ongoing support. We are comprised of tech savvy and business-oriented people, combining the best of both worlds to ensure an effective and seamless experience.
· Support our Enterprise level clients and internal departments with technical onboarding/integration with our systems
· Provide continuous technical support from the coding to infrastructure end including trouble shooting, technical error messages, coding issues, and system updates related errors
· Collaborate closely with int ernal departments including Development, IT, Implementations, Operations and Relationship Management
· Work closely with the team in the US (East to West Coast)
· 1+ years experience in customer facing support role (ie Customer Support, Technical Support)
· Ability to diagnose and recognize when a process needs to be established
· Working knowledge of API integrations (REST API)
· Some coding experience (ie C#, Python, Java, etc)
· Experience in databases, SQL queries and reading log files
· Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Ability to work at least 3 days a week US hours (ie 15:00/16:00-24:00)
· Excellent com munication skills, both verbal and written, in English to be able to work hand-in-hand and communicate with the team in the US
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Experience with network concepts, firewalls, Postman, or NService Bus
· Experience in banking or fintech field
· Entrepreneurial background
Tell them you heard about the position from Nefesh B’Nefesh. Please do not repost position.