The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee Simcha Gemach
(of Beit Shemesh)
in memory of Feigel bat Tuvia Nisan proudly offers
in English and Hebrew:- The Baby Guide.
This comprehensive guide is for young couples in Israel.
It features articles from local and national experts
with everything you need to know about pregnancy,
giving birth in Israel and those crucial first months after your baby is born.
Key topics include:
* We are pregnant- what are our first steps?
* How can I best prepare for a hospital birth?
* How will a birth and postpartum doula help me?
* What tips and advice can I learn from expert pediatricians?
* What should I buy for the baby and the baby's nursery?
Write and request your copy of this FREE public service guide
to Sarah Barth: [email protected]
The Baby Guide helps couples navigate their way
as they prepare for this transformative life experience