FXCM is looking for an HR Manager to be responsible for the Israeli office and global HR practices, policies and procedures. The successful candidate will have accountability for the full employee life cycle.
Primary responsibilities (not limited to):
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, leaves management, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, productivity, recognition, and morale, occupational health and safety, training and development
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices. Reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in Israel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
Office Location: Hybrid: Jerusalem (Minimum 3 Days per Week) / Work From Home
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week; Sunday-Thursday OR Monday-Friday, with Friday as a shortened day.
PLUS 20 vacation days a year and holidays
Click here and hit the "Apply" button to submit your CV and application.