This is an excellent opportunity to join the ambitious, exciting, and dynamic sales team of the developer and producer of the intelligent, professional security system! Ajax is a well-known brand on the international markets, being successfully sold in over 130 countries. The Business Development Manager plays a pivotal role in the engagement with integrators, end-users, specifiers, and distribution partner sales and account management staff to improve Ajax Systems' business performance and reputation and ensure healthy sustained business growth.
The key attributes and expectations of a good Business Development Manager are:
- 3+ years of sales experience with intrusion products or CCTV, security products, or access control products.
- Great business sense.
- Deep understanding of industry standards, channels, and sectors.
- Technical competence with security products.
- Strong sales and technical presentation skills.
- Initiative, Honesty, and Integrity.
- Data-driven sales approach: CRM, analytics tools, etc.
- Ability to travel per business needs.
Ajax Systems, therefore, requires the Business Development Manager to provide a role that is acting as the ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks:
- Promote Ajax Systems products and services to specifiers including systems integrators, installers and consultants, and end-users (known as business partners) in Israel.
- Follow up on new business opportunities and arrange meetings with business partners.
- Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with alliance partners and alarm receiving centers.
- Communicate product features, benefits, and developments to business partners.
- Deliver product and commercial education and training in conjunction with business partners.
- Actively encourage the specification of systems to include Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Work closely with branded product distribution partners to fulfill the business partners’ requirements.
- Assist with the development of market strategies for Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Assist with the development of vertical markets/ strategies for Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Assist in the overall growth of the Ajax Systems brand within the Israeli market.
- Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Competitive wages - rate and transparent motivation system.
- A product that sells itself.
- Business trips.
- Payment for courses and conferences, we contribute to our staff.
- A strong, well-coordinated team of professionals.
We are working to ensure that people's lives are calm and the world safe.
Let's become a part of the team that creates a smart and useful global product!