Work from home (office in Jerusalem)
A recruitment professional with a passion for people with the skills to spot great talent. You understand the complexities and nuances of others and can evaluate facts versus opinions. You like to push yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve greatness. You’re tech-savvy and analytical and love learning new technologies and tools. You’re a critical thinker, able to see how we can improve ourselves and our challenges as a department and team. You’re creative, forward-thinking, resourceful, solutions-oriented, and desire to make a strong impact. You are a self-starter and are an auto-didact. You can multitask and juggle multiple projects at the same time with ease. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments, can work under tight deadlines, and enjoy this challenge. You have fluent level English and strong conversational Hebrew to communicate with both Israelis and internationals, to give your opinion, and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The HR team, working hard to attract, retain and invest in the best talent there is to drive our rapid growth. We are responsible for making sure the company is functioning and continuing to grow while maintaining our core values. We work closely with our managers and employees to continue to create a positive work environment and employee experience. We’re passionate about people; we listen to what is wanted, what is needed, and what makes others feel fulfilled and happy as part of an organization. We are striving to create a truly innovative HR team and process.
· Manage end to end recruitment for tech roles while having a key part in our company growth as we scale
· Act as the first point of contact for candidates, reviewing candidate CVs, conducting Zoom interviews, to managing offers and contract negotiations
· Work closely with hiring managers to identify their needs for job requirements, position processes, and candidates in the pipeline and give your recommendations and guidance
· Ensuring smooth processes and positive candidate experiences along the way
· Manage our ATS system to track candidates, adding valuable data and insights for each position you own
· Assist with our employer branding and recruitment campaigns to target talent, bringing creativity and ideas to the table, including using analytics and metrics to optimize conversion
· Recruit candidates through various methods and channels, via social media, events, conferences, etc
· 2+ years relevant experience, including 1 year as an in-house Recruiter
· Experience in sourcing, qualifying candidates, building pipelines, and managing the entire interview process
· Creative recruitment marketing strategies and ideas, ways to build our brand and add value to our social media presence
· Understanding of metrics and data
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Fluent English and strong conversational Hebrew
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Experience recruiting for R&D roles
· Experience from a Hitech or software company
· Worked with Comeet ATS
Tell them you heard about the position from Nefesh B’Nefesh. Please do not repost position.