Company is a multinational investment firm with a strong AI and ML presence. They are seeking an AI Researcher to join their dynamic Applied Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research team. As an integral part of the team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the adoption of cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning (ML) technologies at the firm. As an experienced AI Researcher, you will help address the unique challenges that arise in machine learning systems within the financial domain. Join us in redefining the boundaries of what's possible in the intersection of quantitative research and artificial intelligence!
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues to advance production machine-learning systems and applications.
- Conceptualizing, experimenting with, and assessing AI/ML-based software systems.
- Developing, testing, and maintaining high-quality, production-ready code.
- Demonstrating technical leadership by taking charge of cross-team projects.
- Creating libraries and frameworks that underpin reliable and testable systems.
- Represent Goldman Sachs at conferences and within open-source communities.
- A Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, or equivalent relevant industry experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the industry that demonstrates your expertise.
- Extensive experience in software development for quantitative investment workflows in equities, fixed income, or multi-asset strategies.
- Proficiency in contemporary programming languages like Python, C++, or Java.
- High level English
Please send CVs to [email protected]